What not to do in the journey
Arriving in a foreign country, you need to follow local rules and we once again remind you of taboos in different countries that should not be broken in order not to spoil the journey.
When planning a trip, we think a lot, starting from a search for a tour from Pegas Touristik, choosing a home, making a list of sights that you must look. However, in order not to spoil the vacation, you need to take into account even the little things, because it is they who can nullify the long-awaited and desired rest or help make it even more comfortable.
1. Do not feed wild animals. During the journey we take a lot of photos, then to put them on social networks. A photo with a monkey or another animal will pick up a lot of likes, but it is worth remembering that these are wild animals and their behavior is unpredictable, and even your food for them can be harmful, and even dangerous for health.
2. Do not take photos of other people without their permission, try to prevent passersby from entering the frame when you are taking pictures of sights, as it is prohibited by law in some states. To take a picture, you must first agree with these people, otherwise you have a long trial or even a fine.
3. Keep it clean, do not litter. This is easy to do if, instead of packages, you take along a cloth bag and reusable bottles for water.
5. Do not get involved in shopping, think over the purchase. In addition, it is better to buy souvenirs away from the tourist place, then the price for them will be several times lower. This applies to cafes and restaurants. To have lunch, choose those places that are visited by local residents, this will allow you to save a lot on food.
6. Do not ignore medical insurance, because it is the guarantor of your safety. Anything happens during the trip, and insurance will protect you from unforeseen circumstances like baggage loss or illness.
7. You should not exchange money in the first stall – the exchanger, the airport. Look for an ATM, there the percentage for the exchange will be much lower. But the best thing to think about this moment in advance and before the trip is to issue a currency card at home.
8. The word hostel most often shocking tourists, but in vain. Currently, it is quite cozy and comfortable hotels. And if you are traveling alone, then in the hostel you will quickly find a company to explore the city. The main thing is to read reviews about this hotel in advance.
9. Respect local customs and traditions. Before you travel, at least study the key features of the population’s life in the country where you eat and the rules of behavior, this will help you avoid conflicts.
10. Reinsurance. No wonder they say “God saves the cherished.” Insure yourself in advance from unforeseen circumstances, for example, the loss of money, documents, baggage. Connect roaming, scan your documents on your mobile or leave them to your relatives, so that in case of force majeure they can send them to you by e-mail, write down the embassy data (address and phone numbers)